MS WORD VIEWER INSTRUCTIONS
Downloading Instructions for
Microsoft Word Viewer
Description: This type of document can be Viewed, Filled-in, and Printed online. To open this type of document you will need to have Microsoft Word or the Word Viewer installed on your computer. Microsoft Word is part of the widely used Microsoft Office suite. If you do not have Microsoft Word installed on your computer you can download
a free application from Microsoft.com called the Word Viewer. The Word Viewer will allow you to View and Print Word documents from this website and from any other source. It may or may not allow you to fill in Word forms. If you are unable to open a file with the above icon next to it try following the instructions below to install Word Viewer to your computer.
Microsoft Word Viewer Installation Instructions:
(Please read all of the steps before clicking on the links)
- Access Microsofts Viewer download page using either of the following links. (It will open the download page in a new window.)
- Locate the Viewer download box. (The download box is located on the right side of the page.)
- Select the appropriate language and select the Download button.
- After you press the download button you should be prompted to Open or Save. Select open. (With some configuration the file will automatically start to download.)
- Once the file has downloaded follow the prompts to install the Word Viewer on your computer. If you have any issues downloading or installing please visit Microsofts support page using the link below or contact Microsoft directly. http://support.microsoft.com/
- After the Word Viewer has been successfully installed on your computer you should be able to open the requested document from our website. If you are still having issues opening a Word file on the State Personnel website please let us know by using our Feedback Form.